Brother DZ2750 is a very good advanced sewing machine. The issue is, you are paying more for just an additional sewing feet when compared to Brother DZ2400.
Brother Designio DZ2750 Computerized Sewing Machine Features
- 13 sewing feet including a circular attachment
- 185 built-in stitches including 130 sewing stitches and 55 alphanumeric stitches
- 8 1-step automatic buttonholes
- Extra wide table and full set of designer accessories
- Automatic needle threader
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Free motion
- 25 year limited warranty
Brother DZ2750 Review
Sewing Machine Reviews Recommendation Level : MODERATE
This is a sewing machine based on Brother DZ2400 with a couple of additional features. In the review of Brother DZ3000, I have already told you that all 3 sewing machines DZ2400, DZ2750 and DZ3000 are virtually the same. The only difference is the couple of extra features that come with DZ2750 and DZ3000. If you came here to read a review of Brother DZ2750, you can read the review of Brother DZ2400 to avoid repetition as both the machines are same. The slight difference between the two models are discussed in the section below.
Brother DZ2750 Vs Brother DZ2400
There is no difference in the number of stitches or sewing speed. The main differences are
- The LCD display is slightly larger on Brother DZ2750.
- The second difference is that DZ2750 comes with13 sewing feet instead of 12
Everything else is the same.
Brother DZ2750 is a good sewing machine for advanced users, no question about it. But it costs few more dollars than DZ2400. Literally you are paying more money for the additional sewing feet (The LCD display size difference is marginal, so you can ignore it). The price is a deal blower for me and I will go with Brother DZ2400. You can decide whether it is really worth spending more money for just 1 sewing feet.