The Brother CP-7500 is billed as a “computerized sewing machine,” a name that makes some first-time purchasers feel a little intimidated. There’s no reason to be!
The computer in this Brothers sewing machine simply simplifies stitch selection, doing away with a lot of the knobs and switches that used to confuse beginners. Let’s have a quick look at the features of the CP-7500 and see why this could very well be the best sewing machine for beginners.
Some conveniences include a automatic needle threader, which eliminates one of the most frustrating tasks of machine sewing; a visible bobbin, allowing you to keep an eye on remaining thread and avoid surprises; a removable over sized table for big projects like quilting and draperies, a brightly-lit sewing area that relieves you from worrying about room lighting and location, and a rugged case for storage and transportation.
Of course, none of these features would be at all valuable if this Brothers sewing machine didn’t perform well, but according to users, it does a great job.
Features and Details
- 70 built-in utility; decorative and heirloom stitches; each with multiple stitch functions (110 total stitch functions); 7 styles of one-step; auto size buttonholes.
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection; automatic Needle threading
- Oversized Wide Table for quilting and larger projects; and a full assortment of accessories including Sewing Feet and Quilting Feet
- Hard cover protects your machine
- 25-year limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 12.7 x 18 inches
- Shipping Weight: 19 pounds
Our extensive research of all the reviews showed that users all agreed that the Brother CP-7500 is easy to understand and to start sewing with right out of the box. Many buyers admit to having little or no experience before buying the CP-7500, but said they didn’t have any problem learning the basic features of this machine within minutes.
The best feature that will probably catch your attention, though, is that it was built to make it easy for beginner sewers to learn on, but has the capabilities to maintain its usefulness all the way through to professional use. It’s a real plus that buyers won”t have to worry about outgrowing it for a long time.
At the end of the day, this is a very capable sewing machine at a very attractive price. It’s quiet, powerful, and easy to use and maintain.