Love art? Then an embroidery sewing machine is the machine for you. This line is just one of the several sewing machine types. The other types include quilting, traditional-type and the combination of sewing, embroidery and quilting in one machine.
Embroidery sewing machines have been gaining popularity mainly because of the superb features that go with it. Most manufacturers made it a point to develop a product that is housed in durable and high quality housing to ensure that this machine will last.
Manufacturers with big names also developed built-in software so that all you need to do is to choose what design to fancy and let the machine do the embroidery. Most models even have frame shapes and designs to choose from as well as border styles.
Different letter fonts are also available. This is further reinforced by designing a machine with USB port in it, so you can enjoy different designs that are downloaded from the internet.
Embroidery sewing machines are also equipped with basic sewing features so you can enjoy sewing as well as doing embroidery. If you’re looking for a good investment, this sewing machine is one good find.
Embroidery sewing machine models include:
- Singer Futura CE-250 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- Brother SE350 Computerized Embroidery-and-Sewing Machine
- Janome Memory Craft MC200E 5×5″ Hoop Embroidery Machine
- Feiyue Yamata FY100-Multi-Function Domestic Embroidery
- Singer CE-150 Futura Sewing-and-Embroidery Machine
- Brother LB6770PRW Project Runway Sewing-and-Embroidery Machine